Thursday, August 12, 2010

on my newest short-term interest.

This blog is new. Obviously.

It's meant to be the one with Goals and Direction. It was also meant to be the first one I attempted in Wordpress, but it turns out I don't really like to learn new skills. So, sticking with what I know.

You might know me already from my previous (abandoned) blogging endeavors. They got kind of scrambled and messy and talked too much about work things and I felt like it was easier to just start new and go from there.

In reality, I'm a chronic underachiever and those things are just excuses.

So. What can you expect from this new project?

A lot of rambling and scattered thoughts. A lot of short-term interests that quickly become neglected. Overuse of the word "so" as a means of making bad transitions within posts. Links to things that maybe only I find interesting. And maybe the occasional Thoughtful and Insightful Post or even some signs of Progress in the whole goals department.

Maybe.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on the new digs! I was just thinking of trying this whole personal blogging thing again... but, I don't think I'm cut out for it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We'll see if I can keep it up this time.

    I miss your personal blogging! But I enjoy the pastries too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have some interesting capitalizations there, my friend

    ReplyDelete